Garden Dance hosted by Marjorie & Andrew Brown. Please bring your own refreshments – there will not be sharing of food and drink at tonights event – and, if possible, a folding chair. In case we need to manage numbers to meet Covid rules you MUST book a place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to arrive from 7.15pm with dancing starting at 7.30pm.
For details of the location and contact information for the hosts see the Garden Dance page in the members area.
The programme danced was:
- A Jig for Kay 5x32J 2C RR
- Currie Mountain 8x32R 3/4L
- The Swan and the Tay 3x32S 3L
- The Moffat Weavers 4x32J 4Sq
- The Highland Rambler 8x40R 3/4L
- City of Belfast 3x32S 3L
- Fraser’s Favourite 8x32R 3/4L
- The Yellow Cat Jig 6x32J Circle